- Our sellers earn 75% of the final hammer price on all their sold items. We take a simple 25%, keeping our commission low.
- We never charge advertising fees or listing fees.
- There is no minimum commission. We believe anyone should be able to sell at auction, no matter how little or how much they bring.
- Our only fee is for cancelation. A $10 fee applies for each lot withdrawn from the auction after the seller drops the items at our store.
- Checks are ready for sellers 5 days or less after the close of an auction.
- Sellers get to choose what happens with their items if any are unsold, unpaid or unclaimed.
As an auction firm, our success depends on the success of our sellers.
Use these tips to increase your payout
- Check that everything you enter is in the best condition possible. Minor signs of wear are expected. Take a second to dust an old item or remove a scuff mark. It will make a huge difference to bidders, and we can not take too much time to clean each item.
- We do not remove price tags, packing tape, special packaging, dirt, dust, scuffs etc. The condition in which the item arrives is the same condition we will photograph unless otherwise agreed upon at drop off.
- Provide us with as much verifiable info as possible. If you know the year, model, brand, or any other info you’d like the buyers to know, please pass that info along on the inventory form.
- Wood furniture, unpainted
- Brass, bronze, wrought iron, cast iron
- Full sets of collectibles
- Antique furniture & home decor
- Hunting/Fishing gear
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Toys manufactured after 1990
- Clear Glass (limited)
- Broken Ceramics, Glass, Frames
- Firearms (contact us for a reference where you can sell)
- Cassettes, CDs & DVDs
Antiques & Collectibles
Artwork & Handcrafted Goods
Beauty & Health Supplies
Books, Movies & Music
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
DIY & Craft Supplies
Electronics, Computers & Cameras
Furniture & Home Décor
Kids & Baby Gear
Sports & Outdoors
Tools & Raw Materials
Toys & Games